From Facebook to Pinterest and everything in between, companies and brands are fully embracing online networking platforms. This week, we’re pinning our focus on the variety of jobs available in digital marketing and social media in a wide range of industries. You’re sure to like at least one of them!
1. Corporate Communications & Marketing — Social Media Manager, McGraw-Hill (New York, NY): “Reporting to the Director of Corporate Media Relations, the Social Media Manager is responsible for developing and implementing The McGraw-Hill Companies’ online and social media strategy. …”
2. Account Manager – Social Media, Copy Writing, & Content Syndication, Bayshore Solutions (Tampa, FL): “The Account Manager – Social Media, Copy Writing, & Content Syndication actively implements assigned projects including Account Planning, Content Strategy, Copy Writing, Social Media Management, Content Syndication, Conversion Optimization, and other strategies. …”
3. Social Media Analyst, Omnicom Media Group (New York, NY): “The social analyst will be reporting to the Social Product Director. The analyst will support the Director by driving analysis for specific client projects. …”
4. Marketing & Social Media Manager, Fishbowl (Alexandria, VA): “Fishbowl is looking for a leader to help take our full-service offering for local restaurant clients to the next level.…”
5. Account Executive, LivingSocial (Chattanooga, TN): “The Outside Sales team is the engine that has fueled LivingSocial’s incredible growth. As the most outward-facing representative of LivingSocial’s brand, our Account Executives interact everyday with our great merchant customers, and revolutionize the way local businesses approach advertising. …”
6. Solutions Architect – Social Media/Marketing, Volt Workforce Solutions (Chicago, IL): “We’re searching for an innovative and experienced Technical Leader to help existing and future clients realize their full potential in a digital world. …”
7. Senior Consultant, MicroStrategy, Inc. (Boston, MA): “We are looking for motivated Senior Production Consultants who want to be a part of a high-paced seasoned team of professionals working with clients to facilitate the use of MicroStrategys Business Intelligence products. …”
8. Public Relations Senior Project Manager, Burson-Marsteller (Detroit, MI): “Assume the role of a consumer public relations generalist with superior strengths in writing, media, program plans/execution, and project management. …”
9. Account Executive, New York Times Company (Boston, MA): ” As a Sales Rep dedicated to the Insights program, you will work to grow revenue from Boston-area small and medium size businesses, focusing on this new product that features businesses and their blogs throughout Boston.com. …”
10. Director, Public Relations, Pizza Hut (Plano, TX): “Pizza Hut is seeking a PR guru who is maniacal about getting the brand in the public eye, driving compassionate efforts like “Share a Slice Of Hope” and getting the Pizza Hut brand talked about through surprising and unique things that people can’t help talking about. …”
What’s your definition of a cool job? Tell us, so we can make the next edition of “Cool Jobs” even cooler for you! And follow @MonsterCareers on Twitter for cool-job tweets, as well as career advice, job-search tips, and more.