1. RN – Labor and Delivery, CoreMedical Group (San Antonio, TX): “Our L&D department offers private labor and delivery, recovery, post partum suites. We have 17 L&D Units, we have approx. 3000 delivery per year, and we are looking for someone with 2+ years of experience. …”
2. RN – Emergency Dept, JFK Medical Center (Atlantis, FL): “JFK Medical Center has evolved into a 460-bed acute care medical/surgical facility and healthcare complex specializing in cardiovascular care, neuroscience, oncology services, orthopedics and bariatrics. …”
3. Neonatal Nurse Practitioner, North Shore-LIJ Health System (New York, NY): “At North Shore-LIJ, transforming care begins with empowering you to go as far as your talent and ambition can take you. …”
4. RN Circulator – Ambulatory Surgery Unit, Sutter Health (Crescent City, CA): “Located on the scenic Northern California Coast, Sutter Coast Hospital first opened its doors in 1931 and has continued to evolve to meet the changing needs of the residents of Crescent City, California and Brookings-Harbor, Oregon. …”
5. RN – Rehab Unit, IASIS Healthcare (West Monroe, LA): “The Charge RN is responsible and accountable for directing, planning and organizing the nursing activities on the Rehab unit for an assigned shift with focus on patient, physician and staff needs. …”
6. RN – Pediatric Case Manager, Community Care Inc. (Greensburg, PA): “Community Care, Inc. is looking for an RN with exceptional leadership skills to work in our Pediatric home health department. …”
7. RN – ICU & Med-Surg, Saint Anthony’s Health Center (Alton, IL): “The Registered Nurse assesses patient’s psychological and spiritual needs; contributes to the individualized patient care and coordinates plan of care with physician and Health Care Team; implements the plan of patient care and evaluates the outcome of patient care, offering quality patient care for patients of all age groups. …”
8. Travel Registered Nurse – ER, Med-Staff Oklahoma (Oklahoma City, OK): “Med-Staff Oklahoma is among industry leaders that provide local and travel healthcare jobs. The travel industry has never been better. You can learn new skills while living along the coast in California, the mountains of Wyoming or the natural beauty of Arizona. …”
9. RN – Clinical Supervisor, Maxim Healthcare Services (Charlotte, NC): “Maxim Healthcare Services is currently seeking a Clinical Supervisor – Registered Nurse / RN to be directly responsible for clinical activities of office staff. …”
10. Nurse Navigator, Baylor Health Care System (Waxahachie, TX): “The Nurse Navigator is a Registered Nurse who facilitates patients continuity of care with the healthcare team in an efficient and timely manner. …”
Look for nursing jobs in your area.
What’s your definition of a cool job? Tell us, so we can make the next edition of “Cool Jobs” even cooler for you! And follow @MonsterCareers on Twitter for cool-job tweets, as well as career advice, job-search tips, and more.