Summer is here! According to Challenger’s 2012 Vacation Outlook, an increase in summer travel is likely to result in more job creation, noting that the leisure and hospitality industry is already seeing a hiring surge. These employers hired 804,000 workers in March, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics’ Job Openings and Labor Turnover survey.
This week, we shine the spotlight on jobs related to travel and summer-destinations:
1. Destination Wedding Specialist – Apple Vacations (Newtown Square, PA)
2. Marketing Lead Coordinator – Hilton Grand Vacations (Honolulu, HI)
3. Reservation Consultant – Worldwide Traveler (Las Vegas, NV)
4. Revenue Manager – Priceline.com (New York, NY)
5. CheapCaribbean.com – Junior Copy Writer (Plano, TX)
6. Vacation Planning Counselor – Marriott (Salt Lake City, UT)
7. Marine Naval Architect – Princess Cruises (Santa Clarita, CA)
8. International Sales Manager – Travelocity (Southlake, TX)
9. Sr. Payments Business Analyst – Expedia, Inc. (Bellevue, WA): Upgrade you career @Expedia_Jobs as Sr Payments Business Analyst:
10. Web Developer – Liberty Travel (Ramsey, NJ): It’s all in a day’s work @LibertyTravel as Web Developer:
What’s your definition of a cool job? Tell us, so we can make the next edition of “Cool Jobs” even cooler for you! And follow @MonsterCareers on Twitter for cool-job tweets, as well as career advice, job-search tips, and more.