Congrats graduates! With summer winding down and commencement firmly in the rear-view mirror, now it’s time to go for the gold! This year’s college grads will find a more active, and potentially lucrative, hiring market. According to a study conducted by the National Association of Colleges and Employers, employers expect to hire 10 percent more college graduates from the Class of 2012 than they did from last year’s crop of grads. That means various employers are looking for a fresh new generation of grads that will bring new skills to the job market.
This week, we are featuring Cool Jobs that welcome recent grads to give them the opportunity to showcase their skills and enthusiasm:
1. Registered Nurse – New Grad – Satellite Healthcare (Santa Rosa, CA):Provide Better care – Better life – Better choice @ Satellite Healthcare:http://jobview.monster.com/Registered-Nurse-New-Grad-Job-Santa-Rosa-CA-US-112803342.aspx
2. Embedded Software Engineer – John Deere (Urbandale, IA): Make your next great leap @JohnDeere as Embedded Software Engineer:http://jobview.monster.com/Embedded-Software-Engineer-position-open-to-early-career-new-college-graduates-Job-Urbandale-IA-US-112279088.aspx
3. PhD – Recent Graduates – Physics or Computer Science – Reperio Inc. (Boston, MA): Search, discover and find @Reperio: http://jobview.monster.com/PhD-Recent-Graduates-Physics-or-Computer-Science-Job-Cambridge-area-MA-US-112380656.aspx
4. Marketing/Advertising – Houston Texas Consulting (Houston, TX): Word hard and play hard at @ Houston Texas Consulting: http://jobview.monster.com/Entry-Level-Marketing-Advertising-Job-Houston-TX-US-106645319.aspx
5. Recent College Graduates-Account Executive – DS Philadelphia, Inc. (Bala Cynwyd, PA): Give it your all w/ a diverse clientéle base in a wide range of industries @dsphiladelphia as Acct Executive: http://jobview.monster.com/Recent-College-Graduates-Account-Executive-Training-Provided-Job-Bala-Cynwyd-PA-US-112437842.aspx
6. AT&T Sr Specialist-Tech Project Mgmt- College Hire – AT&T (Redmond, WA): Join a very dynamic organization using cutting-edge tools and technologies @attJOBS as Sr Specialist: http://jobview.monster.com/AT-T-Sr-Specialist-Tech-Project-Mgmt-College-HireNETDP-WA-Job-REDMOND-WA-US-112738169.aspx
7. College Grad – Manufacturing Engineer – Parker Hannifin (Mentor, OH):Make engineering your success @ParkerHannifin as Manufacturing Engineer:http://jobview.monster.com/College-Grad-Manufacturing-Engineer-Job-Mentor-OH-112536923.aspx
8. New College Grad – Supply Chain Mgmt – Chrysler (Auburn Hills, MI):There’s a world of opportunities @ChryslerCareers as Supply Chain Mgmt:http://jobview.monster.com/New-College-Grad-Supply-Chain-Job-Auburn-Hills-MI-US-110830476.aspx
9. Electronic Technical Support Communication – IBM (Littleton, MA): Be an innovator @IBM as a Communications Specialist: http://jobview.monster.com/Electronic-Technical-Support-Communication-Job-Littleton-MA-US-111387660.aspx
10. Accounts Receivable Specialist – GWC Warranty (Wilkes Barre, PA): Now worries. You’re covered @GWCwarranty as Accts Receivable Specialist:http://jobview.monster.com/Recent-College-Graduates-are-encouraged-to-apply-Accounts-Receivable-Specialist-Job-Wilkes-Barre-PA-US-111027045.aspx
What’s your definition of a cool job? Tell us, so we can make the next edition of “Cool Jobs” even cooler for you! And follow @MonsterCareers on Twitter for cool-job tweets, as well as career advice, job-search tips, and more.