As summer winds down, the hospitality industry continues to boom. According to the July 2012 TravelClick North American Hospitality Review, the hotel occupancy outlook for now through the first half of 2013 is strong, with hotel reservations up over 5 percent. So this week, we are featuring a variety of Cool Jobs in a variety of resorts/hotels. Here’s your chance to partake in this fast-growing industry!
2. Sous Chef – Marriott (Trumbull, CT)
3. Grooming Manager – Holiday Barn Pet Resorts (Richmond, VA)
4. Entertainment Manager – Resorts World NY (Queens, NY)
5. Assistant I.T. Manager – Nantucket Island Resorts (Nantucket, MA)
6. Hotel General Manager – Smoky Mountain Resorts (Pigeon Forge, TN)
7. Director Sales, International & Domestic- Universal Studios Hollywood (Universal City, CA)
8. Social Media Specialist – The Greenbrier Hotel (White Sulphur Springs, WV)
9. Assistant Costume Designer – Disney Parks & Resorts – Walt Disney World Resort (Lake Buena Vista, FL)
10. Treasurer for Resort – Crystal Springs/Mountain Creek (Hardyston, NJ)
What’s your definition of a cool job? Tell us, so we can make the next edition of “Cool Jobs” even cooler for you! And follow @MonsterCareers on Twitter for cool-job tweets, as well as career advice, job-search tips, and more.