Healthcare networks are transitioning to electronic medical records and focusing on meeting patient requirements, leading to a rise in IT positions. The 2012 Job Outlook for NPs & PAs predicts that nontraditional positions, such as those in healthcare technology, will be more plentiful through the end of the year. HIT analysts will remain sought-after hires while health systems are in the process of evaluating potential technology innovations. As healthcare networks move forward with their new technology implementation, be sure to partake in this fast-growing industry!
1.Healthcare Network Engineer – Dell (Round Rock, TX)
2. Sr. Project Manager/ Healthcare IT – Agfa Healthcare Corp. (Cleveland, OH)
3. Healthcare Payer Technical Business Analyst – Xerox Services (Atlanta, GA)
4. RN Healthcare Software Product Manager – Kforce Inc. (Waltham, MA)
5. Clinical Informaticist – IT Healthcare – Ke`aki Technologies (Wailea, HI)
6. System Architect Healthcare – IBM Corporation (Washington, DC)
7. Healthcare Project Executive – Stantec (Lakeland, FL)
8. Analyst Healthcare Operations – Inovalon (Bowie, MD)
9. Software Engineer – Healthcare IT – McKesson Technology Services (Norwalk, CT)
10. Healthcare Informatics Software Engineer – Siemens (Malvern, PA)
What’s your definition of a cool job? Tell us, so we can make the next edition of “Cool Jobs” even cooler for you! And follow @MonsterCareers on Twitter for cool-job tweets, as well as career advice, job-search tips, and more.