Computing is going mobile — the apps and tools on our smart phones and tablets are growing ever more powerful as the devices grow ever more ubiquitous (just for example, take a look at Monster’s suite of mobile apps). According to Pew Internet, 88 percent of U.S. adults now own cell phones, so this booming industry needs workers — professionals from device testers to mobile software developers are in high demand. This week, we are featuring jobs that provide the opportunity to support the fast-growing mobile industry.
1) Engineer II, Mobile Device Security - TracFone Wireless (Miami, FL)
2) ASC Manager - Samsung (Plano, TX)
3) Android Visual Designer - Google (Mountain View, CA)
4) Software Developer - T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA)
7) Lead Marketing Manager – eCommerce Mobile Strategy - AT&T (Atlanta, GA)
8) Mobile Device Management Sales Leader - IBM (Columbia, MO)
9) Lead Engineer – Product Development - Verizon Wireless (Basking Ridge, NJ)
10) Associate Mobile Developer - Wireless Generation (Brooklyn, NY)
What’s your definition of a cool job? Tell us, so we can make the next edition of “Cool Jobs” even cooler for you! And follow @MonsterCareers on Twitter for cool-job tweets, as well as career advice, job-search tips, and more.