Information Technology has become a popular career field as the range of high-tech products — from firewalls to data-center management software — grows. Technology research company Gartner recently reported that, by 2015, there will be 1.9 million IT-related jobs in the United States. This week’s cool jobs are in sales of IT solutions.
- Field Solution Sales Executive – Insight (Bloomingdale, IL)
- Sales Sr. Executive – Xerox (San Francisco, CA)
- Presales Engineer – Align Communications (New York, NY)
- Director of Sales & Marketing – Veritude (Boston, MA)
- Sales Manager – Network Infrastructure Technologies, Inc. (New York, NY)
- Sales Engineer – Lumension Security, Inc. (Atlanta, GA)
- Enterprise Software Sales Consultant – CyberCoders (Los Angeles, CA)
What’s your definition of a cool job? Tell us, so we can make the next edition of “Cool Jobs” even cooler for you! And follow @MonsterCareers on Twitter for cool-job tweets, as well as career advice, job-search tips, and more.
Image courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net