Any complex endeavor requires project managers. These managers take charge of the project, keeping resources and schedules on track, and coordinating the tasks of engineers, designers and others. They solicit input and provide updates from idea through completion. The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics’ outlook for project managers and computer/information systems managers is better than average—17 percent increase in jobs anticipated through 2018.
This week, we are featuring 10 of the coolest jobs from cool companies that provide the opportunity to serve as a project manager.
1. Oracle Project Manager – Amazon Corporate LLC (Seattle): Re-invent the online shopping experience at Amazon as Oracle Project Manager.
2. Project Manager – The Hershey Company (Hershey, Pa.): Bring sweet moments to your career at HersheyCareers as Project Manager.
3. IS Project Manager – PetSmart (Phoenix): Combine a passion for pets w/ a fun & rewarding career at PetSmart as Project Manager.
4. Project Manager – IBM Corporation – (Austin): Make the planet work smarter at IBM as Project Manager.
5. IT Manager, Project Management and Business Planning – Chevron, USA Inc (San Ramon, Calif.): Find newer, cleaner ways to power the world at Chevron as IT Manager, Project Management.
6. Project Manager – NBC Universal (Universal City, Calif.): Be a part of a bigger picture at NBCUniversal as Project Manager.
7. Project Manager – Waste Management (Houston): Make a career out of making a difference at WasteManagement as Project Manager.
8. Field Project Manager – Macy’s Org. (New York): Join the magic and be a star at Macys as field Project Manager.
9. Project Manager – Johnson & Johnson (Fort Washington, Pa.): Make a vital contribution to innovative products that improve the lives of people everywhere at JNJComm as Project Manager.
10. Project Manager – Home Depot Interiors (Lakeland, FL): Get to the “more doing” in your career at HomeDepot as Project Manager.