This week, we are featuring 10 of the coolest jobs from cool companies that provide the opportunity to serve as an event planner.
1. Communication & Events Coordinator – Chrysler (Auburn Hills, Mich.): Deliver dept. communication & coordinate events as a Communication & Events Coordinator at Chrysler:
2. Events Coordinator – Paramount Farms (Los Angeles): Implement & activate consumer event marketing plans as Events Coordinator at Paramount Farms.
3. Events Specialist – Boston University (Boston): Coordinate events & conferences for Boston University’s internal & external clients as Events Specialist.
4. Corporate Tradeshow Planner – Guidance Software (Pasadena, Calif.): Have a successful track record in event management? Guidance Software is hiring a Corporate Tradeshow Planner!
5. Conference Coordinator – Nielsen (Alpharetta, Ga.): Coordinate the many aspects of conference management as Conference Coordinator at Nielsen.
6. Entertainment & Event Director – Citrus Hills Golf & Country Club (Hernando, Fla.): Create & coordinate fun activities for Citrus Hills Golf & Country Club as Entertainment & Event Director.
7. Meetings and Media Specialist – National Fluid Power Association (Milwaukee): Plan & coordinate high-level executive conferences & special events as Meetings & Media Specialist for National Fluid Power Association.
8. Healthcare Events Manager – Guidepoint Global (New York City): Create content & plan client events as Healthcare Events Manager Guidepoint.
9. Shows and Events Project Manager – Case IH (Racine, Wis.): Be responsible for customer experiences through national farm shows, etc. as Show & Events Project Manager at Case IH.
10. Event Coordinator – SUNY System Administration (New York City): Provide professional event & admin services as Event Coordinator at SUNY.