According to research conducted by Harris Interactive and Monster Worldwide, STEM jobs (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) are among the fastest growing occupations and the demand for qualified candidates is continually increasing.
This week, we are featuring 10 of the coolest jobs from cool companies hiring STEM professionals.
1. Robotics Engineer – Applied Manufacturing Technologies (Orion, MI): Experienced in robotic technologies? Join Applied Manufacturing Technologies as Robotic Engineer.
2. Information Technology Manager – Lockheed Martin (Archbald, PA): At Lockheed Martin is hiring an IT Manager.
3. Mathematician – King Show Games (Minnetonka, MN): Put your mathematics skills to use as Mathematician at King Show Games.
4. Wildlife Biological Science Technician – National Park Service (Makawao, HI): Love Wildlife? Join at National Park Service as Wildlife Biological Science Technician.
5. Chemist – Teva Pharmaceuticals (Phoenix, AZ): Join Teva Pharmaceuticals as Chemist.
6. Flight Controls & Simulation Engineer – Composite Engineering, Inc. (Roseville, CA): Skilled in aircraft flight controls design? Join Composite Engineering Inc. as Flight Controls & Simulation Engineer.
7. Clinical Consultant – United Health Group (San Francisco, CA): Perform patient reviews as Clinical Consultant at United Health Group.
8. Mathematics Instructor – Brown Mackie College (Cincinatti, OH): Provide learning-centered instruction as Math Instructor at Brown Mackie College.
9. Information Technology Specialist – Army National Guard (San Juan, PR): Develop military computer systems & operations skills as IT Specialist at National Guard.
10. Automotive Control Systems Engineer – Allegiant International (Kansas City, KS): Be responsible for automotive control system development as Automotive Control Systems Engineer at Allegiant.