Each year on May 6, we honor the life-saving work of nurses on National Nurses Day. Nurses provide hands-on care to patients everywhere from the emergency room to medical aircraft. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, nursing is the fastest-growing occupation in the United States, with a projected 22% increase in available jobs between now and 2018.
This week, we are featuring 10 of the coolest jobs from cool companies hiring caregivers in the nursing field.
- Registered Nurse – Take Care Health Systems (Notre Dame, Ind.): Provide care as Registered Nurse at the at Take Care Health Systems clinic on the Notre Dame campus.
- Primary Registered Nurse - Berkshire Healthcare (Pittsfield, Mass.): Coordinate & administer hospice care at Berkshire Healthcare as Primary Registered Nurse.
- SWAT Registered Nurse – West Michigan Cancer Center (Kalamazoo, Mich.): Evaluate patient conditions & provide counsel as SWAT Registered Nurse at West Michigan Cancer Center.
- Clinical Nurse – The George Washington University (Washington, D.C.): Provide proficient patient care as Clinical Nurse at The George Washington University.
- Staff Nurse – Atlanta Medical Center (Atlanta): Provide care for all bariatric surgery patients at Atlanta Medical Center as Staff Nurse, Bariatric Coordinator.
- ER Nurse Manager – MRINetwork (New York City): Join MRINetwork as ER Nurse Manager.
- Registered Nurse – Trinity Healthcare (Valparaiso, Ind.): Become Trinity Healthcare’s next Registered Nurse.
- Assistant Director of Nursing – Queens Hospital Center (Queens, N.Y.): Queens Hospital Center is hiring an Assistant Director Nursing. Do you fit the part?
- Assistant Director of Nursing – First Health of the Carolinas (Pinehurst, N.C.): Work as Assistant Director Nursing with the excellent resources at First Health.
- Nurse Assistant – Lowell General Hospital (Lowell, Mass.): Deliver family-centered quality care as Nurse Assistant at Lowell General Hospital.