At Monster.com, we’re on a mission to find the nation’s best bits of career advice. Everyone, no matter what job they do or where they are in their career, has a story to share about how to succeed. In an effort to “pay it forward” and help others, we’ve been encouraging people all over the world to share their tips with us on our Facebook page or using #FindBetter on Twitter.
Here are some of the best #FindBetter tips contributed through our social channels over the past week:
What is your favorite part about your job?
- I deal with customers and it’s the part I really do like about my job. I deal with major issues and problems and it’s rewarding to resolve them. It’s nice when customers tell me how much they enjoy working with me.
- When you’ve been struggling with a challenge and before you know it, you’ve come out victorious. And that moment when you realize that is my favorite part.
- The people I work with! They’re wonderful. I’m very lucky.
- The independence…for the most part.
- We solve the world’s greatest engineering challenges!
- The satisfaction of helping others.
- I’m doing what I like and what I’m good at.
- I’m a visiting nurse and get to go to people’s homes (not always so nice) and make sure they are ok and helping them get well. I really love it.
- I work in the field of IT and what I like most is when I have to solve computer problems. The solution may be sometimes really surprising!
We’d love to hear your story too! Share with us on Facebook or use #FindBetter on Twitter!