This week, we are featuring 10 of the coolest jobs from cool companies hiring music industry professionals.
1) Guitar Teacher/Instructor – Guitar Center Studios (Charlotte, N.C.): If you love playing the guitar and have a knack for teaching others, Guitar Center Studios may be looking for you.
2) US Army Band / Musician – U.S. Army (Lawrence, Kan.): Use your musical talent to serve your country by joining the U.S. Army http://jobview.monster.com/US-Army-Band-Musician-Job-Lawrence-KS-124361822.aspx
3) Reporter / Music Critic – Oregonian Media Group (Portland, Ore.): If your passions involve music & journalism, check out a great opportunity to blend them together at Oregonian Media Group.
4) Music Director – Johnson Memorial United Methodist Church (Huntington, W. Va.): Be responsible for a 30+ choir & manage all aspects of worship arts as Music Director for Johnson Memorial UMC.
5) Musical Instrument Sales & Merchandising – The Music Shoppe (Normal, Ill.): Looking for a career in music? If you have sales experience, join The Music Shoppe.
6) Music Design Intern – Mood Media (Seattle): Mood Media is seeking a creative, detail-oriented intern to assist the Seattle Music Design department. Apply here!
7) Creative Manger, Music Services – A+E Networks (New York, N.Y.): Join leading broadcast co. A+E Networks who represents AETV, HISTORY, & more as Creative Manger of Music Services.
8) Music Electronics Customer Support and Account Management – Zoom North America (Ronkonkoma, N.Y.): Zoom North America seeks account managers & customer support team members with a strong passion for music & technology.
9) Prince Music Theater Controller (Philadelphia): Established & state-of-the-art theater at Prince Music Thea seeks experienced accountant to oversee all areas of finance.
10) Guitar Adjuster, Epiphone – Gibson Brands, Inc. (Nashville, Tenn.): Become a Guitar Adjuster w/ Gibson Guitar. Job duties: inspecting/assembling guitars to Epiphone specifications & more!