Did the finale of “Breaking Bad” leave you wondering what it takes to pull together an amazing television show week after week? Everything we watch on TV or hear on the radio has a whole team of production professionals behind the scenes, making all the bits and pieces come together. This week’s Cool Jobs rounds up interesting TV, digital, or radio production gigs.
1. TV Production Assistant/Make-up Artist – Telecare TV (Mitchell Field, N.Y.): If you have a talent for TV production & make-up artistry Telecare is seeking a TV Production Asst./Make-up Artist.
2. Advanced Television Systems Engineer – NBC Universal (Englewood Cliffs, N.J.): Leading media & entertainment co. @NBCUniversal is seeking an Advanced Television Systems Engineer to join their team.
3. Audio Editor – Strong LLC (Birmingham, Ala.): Work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment at Strong LLC as the new Audio Editor.
4. Digital Studio Artist – Mullen Advertising (Winston Salem, N.C.): Do you want a job where you can show off your artistic ability? mullen Advertising is looking for a Digital Studio Artist.
5. Manager, Digital Account Planning – Warner Bros. Entertainment Group (Burbank, Calif.): Join top leading entertainment co. at Warner Brothers as the new Manager of Digital Account Planning.
6. Digital Media Sales Manager – Cox Communications Inc. (Rhode Island, R.I.): Be responsible for meeting & exceeding digital media revenue goals & more as the Digital Media Sales Manager at Cox Communications.
7. Digital Project Manager – ePrize (Pleasant Ridge, Mich.): Become the new Digital Project Manager at ePrize – a global leader in digital engagement. Apply here: http://jobview.monster.com/Producer-Digital-Project-Manager-Job-Pleasant-Ridge-MI-125096557.aspx
8. Video Production Specialist – The Treatment Center (Lake Worth, Fla.): Rehab facility The Treatment Center is seeking a Video Production Specialist to help grow their digital & internal presence.
9. Video Editor/Production Assistant – Kelby Media Group (Oldsmar, Fla.): Kelby Media Group is seeking a Video Editor/Production Assistant w/ experience in video development & production.
10. Creative/Digital Producer – Creative Circle (Washington, D.C.): The team at Creative Circle is looking for a Creative/Digital Producer to join their leading PR firm in the Nation’s Capital!